3,521 ft2 heated area
3 STORIES Above Ground Level
5 BEDS / 3 BATHS
40′ Width / 55’ Depth / 30′-1” Height above Design Flood Elevation
- Elevated plan on piles
- Third floor bedroom
- First floor open plan living/dining/kitchen
- First floor bedroom with connected full bath
- Maximized outdoor living space
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
The Catcher design is the perfect family home with a traditional beach cottage feel. The front door awaits you under the cover of a ground level covered entry. Upon entering the home via stairs or elevator, an open concept Kitchen/Dining/Living open concept welcomes you with expansive porches beyond. The Kitchen includes a generous two-level island with sink, dishwasher, and storage. Breakfast can be enjoyed at the island, in the adjacent Dining area, or on the ample adjacent Veranda. Also on this main floor is a private master bedroom suite with adjacent private solarium and spacious bath. On the second floor are three more bedrooms, two full baths, and a cozy sitting room ajacent to elevated verandas. The connecting hallway is perfectly suited as a gallery or extended library. The Catcher is set upon pilee foundations and is best suited to flood-zone sites where the base flood elevation is more than a few feet above grade.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set
© 2019 Shue Design Associates, PLLC. All Rights Reserved
|Catcher Study Set||$75|
|Catcher Construction Set||$5,000|
|A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
What you get in the Study Set:
Plans and exterior elevations in PDF format (formatted to print at 8 1/2″ x 11″ at 1/8″ = 1′-0″) that can be used for furniture layouts, site location, or comparison with other plans. No notes or dimensions are included.
What you get in the Construction Set:
- Cover sheet/Index of Drawings
- General Notes
- Outline Specifications
- Ground Level Plan with Notes and Dimensions
- First Floor Plan with Notes and Dimensions
- Second Floor Plan with Notes and Dimensions
- Third Floor Plan with Notes and Dimensions
- Roof Plan with Notes and Dimensions
- Four Exterior Elevations with Notes and Dimensions
- Two Building Sections with Notes and Dimensions
- One Typical Wall Section with Notes and Dimensions
- A Plan Detail of the Refuge area with Notes and Dimensions
- Two Eave Details with Notes and Dimensions
- Window Schedule
- Door Schedule